Monday, January 7, 2008

Who am I?

I'm an editor and journalist with two decades of experience in observing, deciphering and analysing the economy, financial markets and companies.

My approach is simple: turn numbers into words. Except for this brief comment, I'll be keeping a low profile. The story is the athletes.

As for triathlon, I fell into it seven years ago. Since then, I've raced Ironman events in Australia, Germany, New Zealand, Malaysia and in 2007 I debuted in Kona.

Let me be clear: I am not a pro, nor do I have any illusions of turning pro. However I've been fortunate to train with some superb triathletes including a number of pros both women and men.

Part of the reason to set up this blog was to provide a forum for their success. The Sub Eight bog is focused on men. Moore's Triathlete Rankings is a way for me to keep track of who is among the most consistent.

Tim

triathleteranking@yahoo.com

No comments: